I would just like to start out by saying HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my sweet husband! We’ve been married 5 years today, and it’s the best decision I ever made! The 2nd best decision was to suffer through grad school to become a Speech-Language Pathologist! My career as an SLP has shaped my life and has completely changed the way I view the world. With that in mind, here’s my Favs from this week!
1. I created a Social Story for one of my Feeding Therapy clients. He is working on integrating solid foods into his diet. You can find the FREE download and my post about it here.
2. Speech Room News has created a list of all the SLPs with a TPT account. This is so helpful when you’re looking for inexpensive and fantastic materials! Contact her if you would like your name added to her list. Thanks for this great resource!
3. Mommy Speech Therapy has posted a FREE chart for Phonological Processes. It’s amazing, and a wonderful resource! Check it out!
4. The Thrifty SLP has posted a few great summer homework packets. Oh, did I mention they are all FREEBIES?!
5. Expressly Speaking has listed a “am” and “are” FREEBIE. Check it out!
Until next time,