Last week, I was on a wonderful vacation. My husband’s family owns a share on a house boat, so we spent the past week soaking up the sun at Lake Powell in Southern Utah. If you’ve never heard of it or have never been there, you’re missing out. It’s hot, it’s beautiful, and it’s big enough to let you forget the world for a little while. Thus, Friday Favs is brought to you on a Monday this week. Here are my favorite finds of the week!
1) Speech-language-therapy.com is a great website full of free resources. There are several pages specifically targeting minimal and maximal pairs for several different sound combinations. Not sure what a maximal pair is? No worries, you can find info about it on the site as well.
2) Speech 2 U wrote an interesting post about the GFTA. Think you know everything there is to know about that test? I thought so too, until I read her post. Check it out, you may be pleasantly surprised!
3) The Speech Bubble has a great 4th of July prepositions FREEBIE!
4) Crazy Speech World has a great homophones FREEBIE!
5) SLP 123 wrote a great post on tips to help complete paperwork more efficiently. Who doesn’t need that, right?
Until next time,