Wow, summer is flying by! I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! My family and I spent the day swimming and attending a family BBQ, then we all went to Utah’s Stadium of Fire. It’s the biggest event of the year here, and it’s awesome! Kelly Clarkson performed followed by a fantastic fireworks display. We had a great time! Here’s my favorite finds from this week!
1) I found this visual freebie for story retell on TPT. I love it!
2) Speech Time Fun has a Patriotic Plurals feebie! Get it here!
3) FairyTales.pppst.com is a new site I discovered this week. It’s a website with free fairy tale stories and materials. It’s a little hard to navigate and not very user friendly, but if you’re patient, the materials are worth it!
4) Crazy Speech World posted about how she organizes her TPT materials. This post is a couple of months old, but I just found it this week when searching for how others organize their speech rooms!
5) 123 Home School 4 Me posted a great Princess Packet freebie full of PK learning activities with a princess theme!
6) The Thrifty SLP has a freebie for EET describing activities.
7) Tagxedo.com is a website I found a while ago that I have recently found useful. Tagxedo.com allows you to create your own word clouds. These can be fun for decorating, or can be used during your articulation and language activities.
Until next time,