Here’s this weeks faves!
1) Speech Universe has a great pronoun FREEBIE!
2) Simply Speech has a great rhyming FREEBIE!
3) NW Speech Therapy has a great post about using pacing boards in therapy.
4) Speech Room News has started a linky party for SLPs to list their favorite therapy games. If you need some game ideas, this is a great place to start!
5) The Speech Place has a great, easy, fun therapy idea: Clothespin bowling!
6) Kim at Activity Tailor posted a great idea for fluency therapy! I love the idea of these fluency tower mats!
Until next time,