Here are my faves from the week. Have a great weekend!
1) I found this great SLP goal bank with hundreds of different speech & language goals. Check it out here.
2) Speech Room News has a great FREEBIE to help you keep track of your CEUs! Awesome!
3) Allison from Allison’s Speech Peeps posted about some of her great products to use for addressing Common Core in IEPs. So helpful, and such time savers!
4) Found this great website that has gives in-depth and very specific information about speech and language milestones for children ages 0-60 months. I even learned a thing or two, so check it out, you may be pleasantly surprised!
5) Home Sweet Speech Room has a great new product out. This download is a summary of Evidence-Based Practice for all areas of speech & language. It’s a great, quick overview of research for several areas. No more sorting through all of those texts books because she’s collected it into one, easy document! It’s on my wish list!
6) Kim at Activity Tailor posted a great new product she created for teaching those tricky quantity words! Love the idea!
7) Communication Station posted a great FREEBIE for the little ones! It’s a farm animal guessing/inferencing game. I thought it would be great as a game, or to be used to help teach inferencing. Take a look!
Until next time,