Here’s the faves for the week. Have a great weekend!
1) I have a new product to share with you! It’s my Comprehensive & Information Syntax Assessment! I’m very excited about it, so feel free to check out my post about it here.
2) Look Who’s Talking wrote a great post with several new/different get to know you games! If you’re still in the first days of therapy, this might be fun to check out!
3) Talking Talk posted about what it’s like to have dyslexia. What a great post to help remind us how incredibly difficult school is for some children!
4) ReadWriteThink.org is a great resource for educators! They have hundreds of FREE lesson plans for every imaginable subject for K-12 grades. Check it out!
5) Crazy Speech World posted a fun, easy craftivity this week involving capes! Love it!
6) NW Speech Therapy posted a great, informational post about tackling the “insurance beast” in a private practice setting. A must read if you are thinking of venturing into the private practice world!
Until next time,