Here are my faves! Have a great weekend!
1) Consonantly Speaking posted some great books for SLPs listed by target category. Thanks for the awesome resource!
2) 123 Home School 4 Me posted a bunch of darling craft ideas for Halloween. It’s a great resource if you’re looking for some Halloween craftivity ideas!
3) LOVE this idea from Carrie’s Speech Corner! It’s synonym barometers, and it’s FREE! What a great way to target the Common Core aligned goal of subtlety of meaning in synonyms!
4) Cute fluency enhancing techniques FREEBIE from Busy Bee Speech
5) Speech Room News has a great “I CAN” statements FREEBIE!
6) Pirate Day was this past Thursday! Crazy Speech World posted a darling, easy craftivity idea. I love her craftivities!
7) Busyteacher.org is a GREAT website for educators! It’s filled with HUNDREDS of FREE worksheets to target all sorts of things. Great resource!
8) Englishforeveryone.org is another great resource for educators. There are tons of worksheets that specifically target different areas of language. Well worth the time to check it out!
Until next time,